I had a busy week (so what else is new?):
- Monday I finished up my committee report & sent it to my supervisor. I made some revisions Wednesday morning & sent it to my committee. Meeting next Wednesday.
- Coffee house on Tuesday (free coffee & Timbits for grad students). Then I went to campus & ran the experiment I TA, just to make sure everything was running smoothly.
- Wednesday I TAed the first "real" lab. It's a 3-part radioligand binding experiment; the first week the group does a saturation binding experiment. Hopefully their results are fairly good so that they can move on to the competition assay next week.
- Thursday I went back to campus to find out that the scintillation counter we had picked up for free from the Chemistry department is broken. So much for getting that set up... I did get a chance to go to a career fair - but that was also a fail. It was pretty much only geared towards engineering & business students. Oh well, I got a free pen & two websites out of it.
- I listed some more Halloween tags - and I think it's just about time to start re-listing some Christmas tags. The holidays will be here before we know it!
If you also posted a Friday Five, leave me a link in the comments so I can check it out!
Think those tags are great, especially round candy handouts.
Post a Comment