Here's what I was up to this week:
- It was a long weekend, one we spent with out families, traveling back Monday evening. Traffic was slow because of a couple of accidents & cops, but we made it home safely. I had a great time up North - party with my family on Saturday & party with Pat's family on Sunday. I have some pictures to share with you tomorrow.
- I received my sketchbook for the Sketchbook Project. I went with a red one & the theme "facing forward." This is going to be a fun project - I'll keep you up to date with my progress.
- I made this everyday chocolate cake by Smitten Kitchen. It was anything but everyday (besides how easy it was to make). Delicious smothered in whipped cream.
- I crafted my heart out - I made a notebook, covered some composition books, journaled, worked on my altered book, made some tags & designed a set of fall cards... BUSY! Pictures & new listings to come!
- I tried to list something new each day - I only succeeded with my paper shop, but that's a start, no? Here's one of my favourite new listings: