My birthday is in a week. Can you believe it? I haven't even mentioned it once yet!
Oh yeah... except when I showed you what I got for my birthday from my family when I went home for the long weekend.
Still, I think it's about time I started celebrating. What better way than by compiling a wish list? I've also had a few requests to reinstate the Item of the Day - so I'm starting up again tomorrow, with a birthday theme for the week!
And now - MY WISH LIST:
1. I'd love some art to add to my collection - if only I had wall space for it...
(I couldn't choose only a single piece from each artist ... my love for encaustic, mixed-media collage & Klimt shine)
2. Girls will rarely say no to bath things:
3. Clothes are always on my list.
4. Even though I make my own journals, I still like to buy them for myself from time to time:
5. I can't resist. Decorations are a must - especially those this cute! (Looks like I may be developing a bit of a thing for sheep too...)
6. Stud earrings never go out of style & you can never have too many! I've wanted these key ones since I picked up the necklace almost a year ago...
Well, I could definitely go on & on, but I think I'll stop there.
What's #1 on your birthday wish list right now?