This week was a whirlwind of preparations for our trip - here are a few things I accomplished:
- Over the weekend, Pat & I finished up some last minute shopping. I found a bathing suit I'll be comfortable swimming in with my niece & nephews (a tankini, slightly more conservative than my bikini). I also browsed through a Sephora for the first time ... and splurged on some lip gloss (I showed you the bejeweled cap on Wednesday).
- I cleaned up, did laundry, packed, cleared out the fridge & prepared my blog for our vacation.
- Tuesday I went out for sushi with my friends from work. No, I don't like sushi - I feasted mainly on tempura veggies & chicken skewers.
- I finished up a custom order for 6 globes on sticks. They're going to be centerpieces for a sock monkey-themed party. Fun!
- I was featured in a great pool treasury & blog post by the lovely Autumn2May.
Post a Comment