It's July. Where has the year gone?!? Here's what I was up to this week:
- Practiced walking in my new heels. Here I am wearing them with the dress I'll wear to the wedding (don't mind the messy hair, I was trying on a number of things that day):
- Collaged, collaged, collaged.
- Made my mom a notebook for our trip. I'm using the one I picked up at the Coach House Press - I want to have a visual journal of our vacation.
- I gave blood for a couple of research studies on Tuesday. I didn't pass out this time - was just pale & a little light-headed (the difference a bowl of cereal makes). Fun times - & I might get $60 out of it. The consent form I signed said I would get paid ... but no, I wasn't supposed to be. Turns out that researcher isn't very organized & is just using an old, very similar, consent form... but since it says I should get paid, my supervisor figures I should be. So he's going to talk to the people running the study. Ha! Awesome. I'm glad I mentioned it during the lab meeting on Wednesday.
- For Canada Day, Pat & I slept in. Then we went for a hike along the Bruce trail to check out a couple of waterfalls - more on that tomorrow. For dessert, we had Canadian flag cake:
Look at you with your sexy self! Beautiful dress. :)
Those heels are cool!! Oh.... and you look good in them with that rocking dress!
Post a Comment