- I stuck to my morning yoga! I'm not much of an exerciser (ok, I never do), but we're going on a trip this summer & I want to look decent in a bathing suit. So I picked up a yoga dvd & have been doing 20 minute routines every morning this week. I feel so much more awake & energized when I do!
- I completely reorganized my desk. It looks SO good! Everything is easily accessible & nicely stored. Let's see how long I can keep it that way...
- I made some mango scones. Yum!
- Pat & I went out for all-you-can-eat pizza last night with some of the grad students I work with. It was a lot of fun. I'm still stuffed this morning though. Ugh.
- I crafted (a clean desk is so motivating!) & listed a lot! I've posted some vintage buttons in my sewing shop (I have more than I can work with). And I listed this gorgeous necklace: Each of the links are wrapped by hand. I particularly like the falling rain effect of the gradual shift from white to turquoise. And don't forget to watch my shop for incoming goddess ACEOs!
My family is coming down for a visit (and a first communion for my cousin) this weekend - I'm looking forward to it! There's the first Maker's Market on Saturday AND it's Open Doors Hamilton (where all the old buildings let you walk through, maybe with a tour, to learn about the history). It should be a fun time for my mom & I - my younger brother, John, & Pat are getting out of it by going to Kitchener to look for car stuff for John. Men! They won't know what they're missing!