- Pat left for Montreal again on Monday - but only for 2 days this time. He was home late Tuesday night. I made the most of my time alone by crafting, working on my research paper & watching silly TV shows.
- I experimented dyeing eggs with natural pigments. More of a fail than a success - I think I'll be using Kool-Aid with the kids this weekend. Much easier & A LOT less stinky! I also made up some Easter baskets for the kids - we rented a vehicle & headed home late last night.
- I finished up this custom lanyard for my friend Angie. She asked for it to have a magnetic clasp so that it could be ripped off easily (for safety reasons). I'm really happy with how it turned out - much prettier than those store-bought ones (in my opinion)!
- I also finished up my MSOE March challenge (entomology) - just in time to get started on April's challenge: Henrietta Leavitt!
- I listed this new necklace!
Friday, April 2, 2010
A short week this week - it's the Easter long weekend! Here's what I was up to this week: