- finished my paper & handed it in on Monday. I heard back from my prof already - I didn't get a mark back, but my feedback was good.
- Thursday, I had 2 consents for fat samples - I got both samples, but they were lung instead of fat. The consent forms were quite clear ... but apparently no one reads those. Ugh. Waste.
- I got my hair trimmed on Thursday. And I received this new shirt by rainbowswirlz (love it!).
- I made a few custom orders: a necklace to match another one in my shop & a notebook for a friend. It's been so long since I've sewn together a notebook - I'd forgotten how fun they were!
- We're going car hunting again this weekend. Pat's booked some test drive appointments, so keep your fingers crossed that we actually find something!
Friday, April 16, 2010
Here's what I was up to this week:
Related tags: five
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
1.) I LOVE my book! Thank You!
2.) Hair looks great! Did you lose weight?
3.) Yeah on you paper feedback!
4.) That shirt rocks!
5.) LUNG/FAT: HMMMMMM! DUH!
the t is almost as cute as you :)
Post a Comment