This week just disappeared. Here's what I did:
- Made some peach cupcakes. I had to improvise the recipe since it called for self-rising flour & I had all purpose. They turned out a bit too salty - blech. So I made orange chocolate chip muffins the next day, Tuesday. Much better!
- We lost power on Wednesday night. Not for very long, but it's cool to see the entire block blacked out with the rest of the city still powered on.
- I started organizing my craft desk. I have a file folder that I've been wanting to sort my paper into - by colour. Fun! This frees up a container & a lot of space ... so now I have to decide what's the best spot for everything!
- TREASURIES! I made this MMG one last night:And here's the full list (Etsy made this treasury East wider, so I can't fit the entire thing on my screen to show it all to you at once):
And I'm featured in this MSOE one:
- I listed some brand new tags in my paper shop - these ones are completely recycled! I punched them out of pretty Kleenex boxes. And - for this weekend only in honour of Earth Day - FREE SHIPPING ON RECYCLED ITEMS.