I had nothing to worry about though! My new dentist is AMAZING! First, the freezing took SECONDS instead of the usual 10 minutes. I didn't even need freezing for my tiny cavity. After the fillings were all done without a hitch, Dr. Ng asked me if I wanted him to pull a wisdom tooth while I was frozen. Sounds like a big deal, but it wasn't at all. The wisdom tooth he pulled was a fifth, vestigial one - it's smaller than a baby tooth, though perfectly formed. And he let me keep it! Needless to say, it was the best experience I could have hoped for & recovery time was minimal.
All week, getting to my yoga was painful. Not physically, but I just had no motivation. I'm proud to say I kept at it though & this weekend found me with renewed energy. I'm really looking forward to the last 4 days of my challenge & then jumping into the intermediate level.
I feel like I'm going to have a very fruitful week - here's the plan:
- clean the apartment really well... something I need to be a bit more diligent about..
- get to my job search in the morning instead of leaving it to late afternoon
- schedule blog posts the night before instead of doing that before yoga & job searching
- practice yoga daily
- eat all the fresh produce in the fridge & plan healthier meals
- continue working on updating my 3 Etsy shops: create new banners, update my profile & listings, list some old inventory & work on some new items (I still haven't been devoting enough time to this weekly - I need to start treating it like a part-time job if I want to see any return)
- an introduction to my March sponsors
- pictures of my tooth
- a final update on my yoga challenge
- a look at my updated shops including some new items
- a reveal of one of my new projects for March
- a new science post or 2 over at Science Byte
I hope everyone has a great week!