Since I've never really stuck to an exercise routine before, I was thinking of some reasons why this time is different:
It's no wonder I'm ready to go for the next 21 days!
- I generally love yoga - it's definitely my kind of exercise. Not too strenuous, not too sweaty & even though I'm challenged physically & my muscles are a bit achy the next day, I never feel like I want to die or like I'm having a heart attack during the workout.
- Yoga leaves me feeling strong & empowered, not weak & done for the day.
- Flexibility is important to me & something I definitely need to improve upon. But even though I can't always stretch out or fold forward as far as the instructor, I never feel discouraged because yoga is about feeling the pose, not pushing to the limits of it.
- I like how yoga ties in with the breath - some of the breathing techniques have really helped me relax & fall asleep at night.
- I've noticed results. I'm stronger & more flexible already. This is by far the most motivating.
Congratulations Amanda. That was funny but I agree about yoga. Although I already stopped for a while *excuses* even though I saw great results, in 3 days I was more flexible, and it stayed with me. I dance everyday now which I didn't have time for when I was doing yoga and I got this really good new music...
Post a Comment