This week should be another busy one. I really want to focus on my job hunt this week. Luckily, I finished my Sketchbook Project today, so I don't have much else on my plate besides a bit of cleaning & catching up on a few of my projects.
Here's the plan for this week:
- apply to as many jobs as I can find this week
- attend a grant writing seminar at the hospital where I did my master's
- print some photos for my aunt & mail them off
- catch up on 366Pages & 52 Lists (still, I know...)
- mail off my Sketchbook Project
- organize the bedroom a bit
As for blogging, here's what I'm thinking:
- a complete look at my Sketchbook Project
- my teapot collection
- introduce my sponsors
- the usual Wordless Wednesday, Creative Space & Project 52
Have a great week everyone!