As usual, I'm hoping for a productive week. I'm pretty happy with how last week went, though I didn't tackle half my ambitious list. I concentrated on my job search & some fun stuff, like blogging, sewing & sketching.
Here's what I'm hoping to get done this week:
- exercise every day: Angie set a 30-day challenge - exercise every day for 30 days. The goal is to get back into a routine, to be more active daily. The exercise doesn't have to be extreme - I'm aiming to get back into daily yoga.
- organize the kitchen: since taking everything out for Christmas baking, I need to reorganize my cupboards & pantry.
- once my kitchen is organized, I can finally bake the bread I've been wanting to try
- take lots of pictures
- update my sketchbooks & finish my Sketchbook Project
Another ambitious list, but I know I can manage. I just need to get up early & start the day off right with a yoga routine.
A few things I'm hoping to blog about this week:
- a look at my organized craft space
- an update on my 52 Lists & Sketchbook Project
- freshly baked bread
- a great book to recommend
- Project 52
Have a great week everyone!