I'm hoping that this week won't be a repeat (except with A Feast of Crows, the 4th book). So far, I haven't fallen into the book headfirst - I'm taking it slow. I want to savour it since I don't have the 5th book yet (& I have a ton of other books to read first).
So here are just a few things I want to accomplish this week:
- organize the kitchen cupboards
- bake some bread
- catch up on 52 Lists
- go skating twice
- start practicing yoga first thing in the morning again
- apply to at least one job posting a day
- update my Etsy shops
- pull out my sewing machine & sew something
A pretty ambitious list, but sometimes you have to set the bar high to get things done! Notably, my new laptop power cable came in, so I'm back on my laptop for more efficient blogging, listing & editing. Here are a few things I'd like to blog about, though I haven't scheduled much for this week yet:
- update 52 Lists
- a collection post (teapots)
- a look at my winter uniform
- Project 52
Have a great week everyone!