Here's what's inspiring me this week:
- Flickr photo I wish I took: feather by Jesse Dodds
- Recipes I want to try: this glazed pink grapefruit loaf by Cooking Canuck - I recently made her Caprese olive oil bread, which was delicious though a bit oily. It also left me wanting a sweeter version of homemade bread. Too bad making bread is hot work. These frozen berries with hot cream chocolate by Kayotic Kitchen sound amazing & just about right for the extreme heat a lot of us are sweating!
- Place I'd like to visit one day: Papas Andinas - Peru's potato park (as seen on Tania Cavene Ciatorres' blog). I'd especially like to take the cooking class offered!
- Cool pattern designer site: Japonizer - it generates custom Japanese patterns, just pick the pattern, size & colours! Here are two I made (you can see them tiled here: BLUE & RED):
- Decision to make: which theme to go with for the Sketchbook Project 2012. I'm leaning towards "fill me with stories" or "forks & spoons"... The deadline is fast approaching. Do you have yours yet?
What's been inspiring you this week?
I have my sketchbook project! Like the pattern maker!!
I think you should pick 'Forks and Spoons' since you have a great collection of antique spoons - just seems to fit you well :)
Post a Comment