Lately, each Friday I mention how busy my week was but I think this week was the busiest yet - indeed it was so hectic that I didn't even have a chance to blog the past couple days. Which is something I've noticeably missed - I like blogging, I feel connected to a whole community of friends, inviting them into my home to chat & share & inspire.
Here's what I was up to instead:
- Work, work, work. The usual.
- I ran coffee house on Thursday - quite a few people came out this time, it was nice.
- I took care of Pat after his procedure on Tuesday (nothing serious).
- I went for my Valentine's day gift: a massage this afternoon. Oh yes. It was lovely.
- I did list some tissue cozies early in the week. This one features some of my favourite fabric:I'm quite pleased with how my sewing shop is shaping up, the shelves are starting to look stocked. Now that most of my tissue cozies are listed though, I'll have to start thinking of some new things to list. I have lots of Christmas stock, but I'd like to wait a bit before listing that. I want a few new products (perhaps some reusable gift bags, similar to my wine cozies?) & I want to finish a few ongoing projects, including another bird cross-stitch.
I'm planning on taking photos & crafting as much as I can!