This week was a sad one:
- Pat's great aunt passed away on Monday. She had been suffering from Alzheimer's for a few years now & it progressed extremely quickly these last couple months. The wake is today & the funeral tomorrow. Prayers for Pat's family are much appreciated.
- I was super busy at work: I got some fat samples in, ran a few experiments, helped a few people with their work, TAed...
- I was super busy crafting too. Or I tried to be. I cut some Christmas fabric into wine cozies, punched out some holiday tags (as seen on Wednesday), finished some tags & mini notebooks...
- I took tons of pictures. I also found some holiday tags I made last year & some regular tags I made this summer that had never photographed. I still have a ways to go before I'm done.
- I listed lots of new holiday tags - these are my favourites:
Post a Comment