I really noticed the fall colours developing outside this week. In Hamilton, the tones are usually pretty brown, but the yellows & oranges are vibrant this year. I'll have to go for a quick walk today with my camera. In the meantime, here's what I was up to this week:
- Monday night I stayed up late for the shopping/distribution of the MMG Anniversary contest prizes. I won over $100 in goodies - much of which was redeemed for nikid chocolate!!! I can't wait for my winnings to start pouring in!
- I worked on a necklace for my mom (she's had these charms for years & finally asked me last year to make them into necklaces - one for me & one for her). I want mine on a chain, but she wants hers beaded, so I'm trying to decide if I should pair blue or red with the white beads...? Mom, any preference?
- I finally met with my supervisor. We've scheduled regular Friday meetings - let's see if he'll be there next week...
- I made surprise balls for the kids for Thanksgiving / Halloween.I also picked up some treat bags from Laura Secord (a bit of a tradition & they were especially cute this year).
- I listed all 5 of the wine bottle cozies I made over the weekend - and 3 of them were snatched up immediately! How exciting!
What are you doing to celebrate Thanksgiving?
It is Columbus Day weekend here in the USA. We are taking the boys on a fall foliage train trip and playing outdoors! Enjoy your weekend!
Enjoy Amanda! Wine cozies are a great idea- and I had no doubt they'd sell like crazy! Congrats. I love those Halloween bags!!
Post a Comment