Another super busy week for me - punctuated with little sleep & some sickness to boot. Here's hoping the weekend is a little more relaxing!
- I had my committee meeting on Wednesday. I was nervous, as usual, but it went well, as usual.
- I TAed Wednesday afternoon - that also went well. Then I watched my favourite show that night: The Tudors. So good! But of course, Hell's Kitchen is on at the same time... Arg!
- Thursday I went to the grad student council meeting - going to get some sort of a position. Organize some events. Should be fun.
- The contest over at MMG is finally over - I think I have a winning spot. But there's a month-worth of points to audit, so it'll be a few days before the final list of winners is announced.
- I finally listed a new coptic notebook in my paper shop & it was sold within 12 hours! I need to make more of those! I also listed my first mixed-media painting, Dream Girl: