- I've gotten a lot of fat samples in recently - which is good since I need them for my co-cultures (the final objective of my thesis)... unfortunately, I was setting up a migration with one of my co-cultures today & I didn't have enough cells. ARG! That means I won't be able to compare this one to other migrations (unless I use percentages) ... so it's probably going to be discarded data. *sob* I hate waste.
- I finally finished that custom wine label I've been working so hard on. Take a look - I'm really happy with how it turned out:
- I got some fresh-from-the-garden rhubarb from a lady I work with - I made this crumble coffee cake (SO GOOD! So tasty it's all gone without a photo to show for my hard work).
- I ordered this book from Amazon: Taking Flight. It's so inspirational! I'm loving it. More on this book (& some other books that I love) later.
- I finally got around to listing the 12th goddess in my Klimt ACEO series. Meet Skadi, winter goddess of the North. Not sure why I was inspired to create something wintery just when it's starting to really warm up ... but I love how she turned out!
Friday, May 21, 2010
I had a BUSY week at work! But it's Friday - and Friday of a long weekend (at least here in Canada it is)! Doesn't get much better than that!