- Wednesday, Pat & I went over to a friend's place to watch the Montreal hockey game. GO HABS!!!!!! Consequently, I missed the last TWO episodes of America's Next Top Model... which played back to back that night. Arg! I watched those online last night (I'm glad Krista won, she deserved it most).
- I got a fat sample in yesterday. That's 2 in 2 weeks - more than I got the first 4 months of the year! Which is good since I need them badly to finish up the last objective of my thesis (the co-culture).
- I've been working my butt off on a custom design order. So far so good (with positive feedback)!
- I made the most delicious carrot (apple-coconut) cupcakes with cream cheese frosting last night. A healthier version than the typical recipes you find and OH SO GOOD! I'm bringing them to work today since Pat won't eat them (carrot, coconut AND cream cheese? No way he'll touch them!). I didn't take pictures of the process, but I think I'll make another batch so that I can post the recipe soon (they're that good).
- I listed some more vintage buttons in my sewing shop (these green ones are my favourite). I also listed this awesome bracelet on Monday:
Friday, May 14, 2010
Another week has flown by - here's what I was up to: