The long weekend made this week short & sweet. here's what I was up to:
- Sunday I went to the arena to watch my niece & nephew at their skating practice. It's almost the end of the season, so they were practicing the end-of-year "spectacle" (it's a very French little town, so that's French for "show"). Jaden is doing really well - the coaches told my sister-in-law that she'd be moved up a level in figure skating & be ready for competitions next year. Edward is doing really well too - he's all about speed.
- I registered for the ATS conference & booked my hotel in Denver. I just have to book my flight now. I'm hoping for nice weather since I'll be doing lots of walking - anyone know what mid-May is like in Denver?
- While I was at it, I was planning what I could do while in Denver. I'll be right downtown, so within walking distance of some art galleries, a nature & science museum, the Denver zoo, the botanical gardens & much more I'm sure. I won't have time to see it all... not sure how I'm going to choose! All suggestions welcome!
- It's been all work & meetings around here: journal club, grad student council meeting, fat sample, muscle baths... Hoping to get in lots of crafting this weekend.
- I have been listing quite a few new items (as per the MMG challenge) - here's a new bracelet in my jewelry shop: