Do you ever get a strong urge to write / blog but once the blank page is sitting in front of you.... nothing? Yep, that's where I am right now. I want to blog, but I can't think of anything to talk about. So... here's what's going on in my life right now:
1. Presentation in class tomorrow - just have to add some finishing touches & read a bit of background info..
2. Halloween costume party tomorrow - the only thing I'm missing for my costume is some black hair dye. I'm actually really looking forward to getting dressed up (since it's been 3 years since I last did) - it should be a lot of fun!
3. I have to submit an application for a holiday craft show by Monday. I actually have to submit photos since it's juried. Yikes! I'm going to send the photo I posted yesterday for Wordless Wednesday, plus a few more. What do you think of these?
I'm not sure if I'll send one or both of those (or maybe neither?). I want to send a better photo of a beaded ornament (taken in my light box) and a picture of a Christmas paper globe hanging.
Since there's lots of jewelry & tags in my shops, I don't want to send too many pictures of those, but I don't have a necklace like this one posted (but would have a few to sell).
NERVOUS! But it should be fun. Hopefully It'll be more successful for me than the last one!
4. Apparently dilutions are complicated... Even after having to do dilutions by half and by half log in the lab exercise I TA, some of the students didn't know the difference between the 2 in the quiz I gave. But I do love marking & giving feedback.
5. I need to start exercising again. I never used to until last spring when I started the 30 day challenge ... it lasted all summer, but once I got busy with that craft show & school, I dropped it. Well, that and I got bored with it. I need to get a new DVD routine. But I really need to start again. NEED to. Would be right now if I hadn't eaten lunch an hour ago.
6. OK, that last sentence was probably a lie. I wouldn't be right now even if I hadn't eaten an hour ago... but I SHOULD.
7. I need to start listing way more Christmas items. And get started on the gifts I want to make for my grandparents...
8. I have a 10 page paper to write on endometriosis for November 20. I have 3 papers read for it.... I need to get cracking!
9. That probably isn't all... but that's all I can remember for now!
Busy, busy, busy!!! Let me know if you learn anything new about endometriosis! :O)
Post a Comment