October is certainly off to a good start! I had my interview yesterday and I feel it went really well. Now to wait and see... they said I'd hear by the end of the week. My fingers are crossed!
Along with October comes full-on fall. I plan on making the most of my favourite season: wearing hats, tights, knee-highs and coats, baking (both with the apples we picked last weekend and the start of my Christmas cookies), bundled-up hikes and getting back to the rink for some skating!
So here's what's in the works for this month:
- JOB SEARCH: hopefully done with?
- Neil Young concert on Saturday
- our first Thanksgiving in Hamilton
- my cousin's wedding at the end of the month
- work on the Institute for Healthcare Improvement course I'm taking
- The Sketchbook Project Collaboration - send it back to Angie after finishing my pages
- daily yoga
- hike every weekend and skating Sunday nights
- baking, baking, baking! (and cleaning out the freezers to fit it all in there!)
- journal daily - catch up on 366Pages and work on my personal Sketchbook Project
- ACEO-X (5.0) - sign ups will start tomorrow!
- one more vintage "find" I inherited from my grandmother
- photos from our fall hikes around Hamilton and up North
- pages from my many sketchbook, including the Sketchbook Project Collaboration
- collections: beautiful coffee table books
- recipes: fall fruit and vegetables, Thanksgiving food
- recommend: a few books I've read recently
Lastly, click on the Advertise tab for more information about sponsoring my blog.
I hope everyone has a wonderful and productive month!