September started off with a bang: Pat's cousin's wedding was on the first (what a fun night!). Since then we've traveled back home, had company (one of Pat's cousins), kicked off the football season and watched a few live games (at least Pat did). Hopefully, for me, this month will also lead to a job (please, please, please) and healthier teeth (I'm getting a [mini] wisdom tooth pulled on the 13th.... which brings me to 6 wisdom teeth in total! Two more full-sized ones to go!).
To me, September means the beginning of autumn - I'll be taking out my fall decorations this weekend! With the changing seasons comes a tendency to nest, to prepare for the impending winter. I've been cooking and baking and making lists much more regularly. I feel the need to plan.
So here's what's in the works for this month:
- JOB SEARCH: I need to find absolutely anything this month
- celebrate Pat's 28th birthday on the 7th
- finish the Institute for Healthcare Improvement course I'm taking
- The Sketchbook Project Collaboration - send it back to Angie after finishing my pages
- daily yoga
- hike every weekend, go for walks or bike rides during the week - enjoy the beautiful weather!
- eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables - hit up a few farmer's markets for extra freshness
- journal daily - catch up on 366Pages and work on my personal Sketchbook Project
- the last few vintage "finds" I inherited from my grandmother and great-grandmother
- photos from our hikes and walks around Hamilton - the Locke St Festival in particular
- pages from my many sketchbook, including the Sketchbook Project Collaboration
- collections: beautiful coffee table books
- recipes: fall fruit
- recommend: a few books I've read recently
Lastly, click on the Advertise tab for more information about advertising on my blog.
I hope everyone has a wonderful and productive month!