This weekend has been an absolute whirlwind! Try not to exhaust yourself while reading through this list:
- my parents came down for convocation on Friday
- Pat & I left at 5AM on Saturday to drive down to New Jersey for Dorana's baby shower. I didn't tell her I was coming, so it was a complete surprise. SO much fun!
- we drove to the coast & saw the ocean for the first time!
- we shopped
- we drove back Sunday & got home at 11PM - a short trip but well worth it!
- Monday we picked up a lenovo ideapad, so I've been playing with that pretty much non-stop since... I promise I'll put it down to go through the 600+ photos I have from the weekend! Here are just 2 to prove we were there:
Keep an eye out for Mosaic Monday - I'll be posting it in a few minutes. Then I'll bombard you with much more from my amazing weekend! Near the end of the week, I'm planning on posting a bit more about my special journaling project - along with a sneak preview!
ooo that jacket is so pretty! Can't wait for the post later this week :D
I am like a sea bird I love it! These are some great pictures, looking forward to seeing the 600 pics left :0
Post a Comment