Oh hey! Look! I've updated my blog template again. I was just playing around, looking for something new & ended up really liking the end result. I think it's the rounded corners... What do you think?
Besides a fresh new look, here's what's inspiring me this week:
- Flickr photo I wish I took: Perspective by Gaëtan Bourque
- Recipes I want to try: honey wheat cookies as seen on A Chow Life & chocolate soufflé cupcakes with mint cream via smitten kitchen
- Amazing art: paper cut collages inside paper towel rolls by Anastassia Elias
- Decorating ideas: art on the floor! I am continually inspired by Alisa Burke!
- Tutorials I want to try: Shibori dyeing as seen on HonestlyWTF:And this dress shirt skirt via Blu Babes Create:
What's inspiring you this week?