Here's what I was up to this week (besides getting ready for Denver):
- Monday I ran a couple ELISAs with our lab tech. My supernatants did not have any detectable amounts of leptin or adiponectin.... not what I was hoping for. Will be running the experiments again.
- Tuesday I picked up my tuition support cheque. Yay! Just in time for Denver (& a final tuition payment...).
- Wednesday I presented my poster at the McMaster Faculty of Health Sciences research plenary. Thankfully, my poster was delivered to me about an hour before I needed to set up - I was a little worried for a while! It looked great & my presentation went really well.
- Thursday, I was a poster judge for the same research plenary. It was a lot of fun! My co-judge was a big name at St. Joe's, so I was very flattered when he told me I had insightful questions!
- I've been listing away! I've finally listed all the items I have photographed - now I need to take more pictures! Here's a new set of tags I really like:
I'm off to Denver tomorrow! I can't wait!!! I hope everyone has a great weekend - I know I will! Wish me luck with my presentation on Monday!
I've scheduled blog posts for when I'm away, so stop on by if you get a chance!
Post a Comment