Another crazy-busy week... I can't believe I'm flying to Denver next weekend! I have so much left to prepare! Looks like next week will be just as frantic!
Here's what I was up to this week:
- Pat was home sick on Tuesday... as much as I hate him being miserable, I really enjoy the company.
- My week has been all fat (samples that is) - I got samples Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday. Which is really good - once I run the experiments with them, I'll be more than halfway done what I have left to do to complete my thesis objectives!
- I sent Param the first draft of my poster for Denver & received glowing feedback. I only had to make a few adjustments. Over the weekend, I have to run a couple migration experiments to complete a graph & I'm good to print it (just in time for my poster presentation on Wednesday at the research plenary here at MAC).
- Roasted asparagus is SO easy, SO quick & SO good.
- I actually went on a bit of a listing binge yesterday - I found a bunch of photos that I'd forgotten about. For example, here's a bracelet I made, oh, probably a year ago: