I don't know about you, but I am so glad it's Friday!
- I WON! I WON!!! I was blown away when I received a convo from one of my favourite bloggers (& Canadian too!), rikrakstudio, letting me know I had won the 2010 handmade world cup! I get to go shopping in South Africa - how awesome is that?
- I finally retook that allergy skin test - and I reacted to histamine this time, as I was supposed to. But I didn't react to anything else - figured, I'm not allergic to much. Then I did a methacholine test to make sure I'm not asthmatic - I'm not. Again, no surprise there. So I'm considered normal (ha!) & am going to be giving blood & sputum for a study next week. Great....
- I updated my blog template - blogger has a new design thing out so I wanted to try it. Plus, I was tired of those other dots - too busy. These ones are much more relaxing.
- I made some red velvet cupcake to see what all the hype is about ... meh. They didn't turn out spectacular, so I definitely won't be repeating that recipe. I will be repeating this tandoori chicken recipe from Kayotic Kitchen though - it was delicious (Pat even asked that I make it again!).
- I listed this pretty bracelet (I have a choker in these colours, just beautiful):