- Monday & Tuesday I attended a conference held at the hospital where I work. A whole bunch of clinicians from Spain came for a learning session on asthma (the Firestone Institute is a leading research center for respiratory health) - the lectures that I went to were very interesting. And the food was delicious!
- I received a gift from a wonderful Etsy friend - Jennifer of iWunder. She sent me 2 mugs - one that matches my dishes & one with Klimt's Kiss printed on it. - ♥ LOVE them! Thank you Jennifer!
- I received this GORGEOUS purse (by Morelle): - LOVE LOVE LOVE!
- I've almost finished A Breath of Snow & Ashes (the 6th in Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series) ... and have heard the next book (and "last") is kind of a let down. Awww...
- I posted 2 bright & fun Easter cards in my paper shop.
Friday, March 12, 2010
Here's what I was up to this week: