Here's what I
was up to this week:
- I bravely battled a cold. *sneeze*
- I received some spam in the mail. (by Subu, won during Wordless Wednesday)
- I made a delicious risotto on Wednesday while Pat did the dishes. Love sharing kitchen duties.
- Thursday was the 3rd Annual Biopharm Lectureship. Richard Bond came to speak on beta-blockers & beta-agonists in asthma. Many of my undergrad classmates (class of 08) came & we went out for cake afterwards. It was so nice to see them!
- I listed this great recycled notebook!
Sounds like nice week! Congrats on winning the wordsmith wednesday prize!
there - updated with a few photos - makes a bit more sense. :)
Pics - good! I wanted to see the notebook you won! I LOVE risotto - it is a staple around here!
Oh, yummy, risotto! (Notice how I always key into the food.)
Yum, risotto! Sharing kitchen duties is always nice....
glad you liked your book! it's a fun one (and now actually listed for sale in the shop!).
Post a Comment