(What did I do this summer anyway? Oh right... work. Here's hoping fall will be a little less crazy... but who am I kidding? This is when my work starts picking up. *sigh* SO: very achievable list... and maybe I'll try to look back on it once or twice before winter to see where I'm at!)
- sign up for the fall sampler (I have no allusions on keeping up though!)
- write four chapters in my Mixed story (two a month should be easy)
- work on the Woodland sampler (at least two squares should be doable)
- finish two HerStory girls (the magenta/blue backgrounds I have ready to go)
- sew mom's pillowcase, blanket and table runner for Thanksgiving
- make two more colourway demos for Josée's "guest book" artwork (also for Thanksgiving)
- make something with pumpkin (muffins, cake, pie, cookies, something, anything!)
- get back into morning yoga (which means going to bed at a decent time so I can wake up a bit earlier)
- sew buttons back onto three of my coats
- go for at least three fall hikes (and skating as often as possible)
- read six books (starting with finishing Doctor Zhivago - and preferably at least one in French since I signed up for a French course through work)
- try a new recipe (from the Jerusalem cookbook)
I'd also really like to get back into blogging and taking photos regularly... but one thing (or twelve) at a time!
I think those are pretty achievable... here's hoping anyway!
Post a Comment