Since starting my Sunday Seven posts, I've felt these Friday Fives to be sort of redundant. And if I blog about my week during the week? It becomes very difficult to find 5 more interesting things to talk about. So I've decided to take a new spin on an old feature. Friday Fives will now be pure inspiration. Photos, recipes, books, quotes, artists - things that have inspired me this week.
- Flickr photo I wish I took: by HWPhillips
- Recipe I loved: this amazing pork tenderloin
- Blog post that everyone should read: when the going gets tough by kayotic kitchen
- Project I want to try: Martha Stewart DIY shift dress
- Something I listed on Etsy: Jane ACEO
That first photo is amazing!
I like your Friday Five. I can't wait to find time to try that shift dress, have the skirt washed and ready.
Love the first pic
Post a Comment