- We had a pot luck at work. I brought homemade mac'n'cheese - everyone was impressed (mostly because I made so much) & seemed to like it.
- I won SAS over on the MMG thread! EXCITING! My supportive friends made 8 purchases from me altogether.
- With my SAS winnings, I bought myself this funky serving plate that goes with my Swiss Alpine dishes:
- I worked on some paper crafts: cards for the MSOE feather challenge, a recycled notebook, an ACEO: - as well as on some jewelry: a couple bracelets, a really long necklace & a pair of earrings.
- We traveled back from up North on Monday - so I had a short, lazy week. It was nice.
Friday, February 19, 2010
Here's what I was up to this week:
Related tags: five
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
My goodness that serving plate is adorable!
love your pretty new dish and congrats on SAS and glad you did so well.
I think it is good to use recycled stuff in card making. It's more eco-friendly.
Post a Comment