- I received this gorgeous painting from my friend Angie. I LOVE it! (Please disregard the reflections in the glass.)
- I spent last night packing - we're heading home for the long weekend (Monday is Family Day)!
- I finally finished up this notebook for Dorana. I was a bit uncertain how to decorate it & decided to keep it simple. I'm glad I did.
- I made these delicious peanut butter chocolate bars... they're so rich you can feel the fat accumulating. But in a good way.
- I finally took pictures of & listed this composition book I covered a couple weeks ago. I love the bright spring patterns.
Friday, February 12, 2010
Here's what I was up to this week:
Related tags: five
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I WANTED THAT WATERCOLOR!!!! Have a fun weekend!
Post a Comment