And so we are one month into the second half of the year.
17 GOALS FOR 2017:
- Read 30 books. (11/30)
- Finish 2 cross-stitch patterns. (1/2)
- Finish Amber art book and start a new one. (6 pages to go)
- Take monthly baby and family photos. (7/12)
- Journal or sketchbook daily. (30/31)
- Set a schedule for blogging (weekly) (4/4), crafting (daily) (18/31) and getting out of the house (3-4x weekly) (4/4).
Make and freeze meals for post-partum.
- Gather 10 good crockpot recipes. (4/10)
- Set a routine for exercising (3-4x weekly). (0/4)
- Catalogue library. (no progress)
- Organize, declutter, minimize, purge. (decluttered my craft desk some more)
- Figure out cloth-diapering (still need to practice with these before deciding if I want to continue with it),
nursing/pumpingand making baby food(so much fun!)
- Stay in touch with friends while on maternity leave. (yes)
- Be intentional deepening relationship with Pat. Set weekly date nights. (4/4 - still nothing too fancy, but spending time together is what counts)
- Go to a weekly drop-in session or mother/baby class. (1/3)
- Make a fabric book and a colour sorting game for Marc. (0/2 - although I did sort some of his toys into 3 coloured Tupperware bowls recently)
- Use fresh herbs and tomatoes from the garden as much as possible and preserve them come the fall. (used some herbs in pasta bakes and salads this month)