Here's my monthly goals update - still working away at some and ignoring others. I want to change that for June!
17 GOALS FOR 2017:
- Read 30 books. (10/30)
- Finish 2 cross-stitch patterns. (1/2 - finally finished the Woodland sampler! Trying to decide what to work on next)
- Finish Amber art book and start a new one. (no progress)
- Take monthly baby and family photos. (5/12)
- Journal or sketchbook daily. (26/31)
- Set a schedule for blogging (weekly) (5/5), crafting (daily) (26/31) and getting out of the house (3-4x weekly) (5/5).
Make and freeze meals for post-partum.(done - will blog later)
- Gather 10 good crockpot recipes. (4/10 - really want to blog about these)
- Set a routine for exercising (3-4x weekly). (0/5 - I'm not counting our near-daily walks here; this is for a yoga and rowing routine that I want to get into)
- Catalogue library. (no progress)
- Host Thanksgiving. (looks like this won't happen as there will be a surprise birthday party in Pat's family on that weekend)
- Organize, declutter, minimize, purge. (not much progress, just packed a few more boxes of things to give away)
- Figure out cloth-diapering (still need to practice with these before deciding if I want to continue with it),
nursing/pumping(still need to write a post on breastfeeding) and making baby food (not there yet).
- Stay in touch with friends while on maternity leave. (yes)
- Tackle a new "kitchen challenge" monthly (challenging recipe / technique). (1/12)
- Be intentional deepening relationship with Pat. Set weekly date nights. (5/5 - still nothing too fancy, but spending time together is what counts)
- Plan a family trip (overnight, not counting grandparents' house). (still deciding on our summer plans)