This week was packed with craft show preparations - indeed, I barely had any time to devote to my blog or my Etsy shops. I think I'm almost ready though!
Here's what I was up to:
- I sewed & sewed. In total, I have 37 wine cozies & 49 tissue cozies.
- I glued & glued. I made 29 new holiday globes & have 9 from last year (plus 3 large ones).
- I cut & cut. I have a blister forming into a callus on my thumb from trimming tissue cozies with my pinking shears.
- I organized. Since I have my holiday ball tonight (fancy dinner & dancing, can't wait!) I can't waste any time today. Here are some ribbons waiting to be added to my moo cards to make bookmarks: Today I also want to "set up" my table so that I can figure out sign-age & if anything is missing...
- I did do some science stuff: a few experiments in lab plus it was the last lab of the year for the undergrad class I TA. I have to run in to work today too to get some things done... busy busy!
Have a great weekend everyone!