- Link to the person who tagged you
- Post the rules on your blog
- Write six random things about yourself
- Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
- Let each person know they've been tagged
Six Random Things About Amanda:
1. I ran my first actin staining experiment today. It was so simple, I could probably do it without the step-by-step instructions next time! Tomorrow, I'll look at the slide under a fluorescent microscope, and it will be real pretty - coloured in blue, red and green. If I remember to bring my memory stick, I'll show you a picture!
2. I am a glutton. I loooooooooooove to eat, and cook. Which reminds me, I haven't posted a recipe in a while, even though I have some pictures...
3. I'm a huge procrastinator. It's really a problem... especially since I'm lazy too. Not a good combo... but I'm laidback too, so I just don't worry about it. hehehe
4. I've always wanted to have synesthesia. Look it up, it's awesome! Letters and sounds as colour... or even cooler: sequences (numbers, letters) as each having individual personalities!
5. I hate sweeping and vaccuming. I'd rather do the dishes or dust (both of which I also hate).
6. The only bone I've broken is the second smallest toe on my left foot. I think I might have been in the 6th grade or so. Mom asked me to gather dirty glasses from the living room, and I went running into the kitchen with one or two. My foot slammed full speed into the wood box (my parents have an old wood burning stove in the kitchen)... crying and laughing in pain, mom brought me to the hospital in town - about a 15 min drive. When we got to town, the hospital was completely blocked off by.... the Christmas Parade of Lights. We had to wait until it was over before I could go get an X-ray and get my toe taped to the one beside it (high-tech, I know).
So that's that. Now I have to tag 6 people:
6. Little Bit Funky