Here's my monthly goals update - April was such a blur, I'm happy with my progress.
17 GOALS FOR 2017:
- Read 30 books. (9/30)
- Finish 2 cross-stitch patterns. (0/2 - still need to finish one panel on the Woodland sampler)
- Finish Amber art book and start a new one. (no progress)
- Take monthly baby and family photos. (4/12)
- Journal or sketchbook daily. (21/30)
- Set a schedule for blogging (weekly) (1/4), crafting (daily) (21/30) and getting out of the house (3-4x weekly) (3/4 - getting in a good walk almost everyday has really helped with this goal).
Make and freeze meals for post-partum.(done - will blog later)
- Gather 10 good crockpot recipes. (3/10)
- Set a routine for exercising (3-4x weekly). (0/4 - I'm not counting our near-daily walks here; this is for a yoga and rowing routine that I want to get into)
- Catalogue library. (no progress)
- Host Thanksgiving. (looks like this won't happen as there will be a surprise birthday party in Pat's family on that weekend)
- Organize, declutter, minimize, purge. (not much progress, just packed a few boxes of things to give away)
- Figure out cloth-diapering (still need to practice with these before deciding if I want to continue with it),
nursing/pumping (still need to write a post on breastfeeding) and making baby food (not there yet).
- Stay in touch with friends while on maternity leave. (yes)
- Tackle a new "kitchen challenge" monthly (challenging recipe / technique). (1/12)
- Be intentional deepening relationship with Pat. Set weekly date nights. (4/4 - nothing elaborate, mostly just walks or watching TV together after Marc is asleep for the night)
- Plan a family trip (overnight, not counting grandparents' house). (not there yet)