Let's take another look on how I'm progressing with my goals.
16 GOALS FOR 2016:
16 GOALS FOR 2016:
- Read 30 books. 4 down.
- Try 16 new Ottolenghi recipes. 2 down.
- Try 16 new (loose-leaf) teas. Around 7 down... haven't exactly kept track (I mean, I'm keeping track in my David's Tea Menu but haven't differentiated between December and January)..
- Put up shelves and organize craft room. Make it inspiring. Started cleaning up, just need to add some shelves to the wall and complete the organization. I'll share pictures when it's done.
- Finish Amber art book - this year I WILL!
- Work in sketchbook daily. This still isn't daily, more like weekly, but since I'm studying more right now, I'll give myself a pass.
- Blog weekly. Getting there.
- Finish 2 cross-stitch samplers.
- Travel somewhere new.
- Sign up for and pass my SOCRA certification. Studying my butt off for April 30th.
- Make an inventory of all my books.
- Wake up earlier and practice yoga every morning. This I need to start doing consistently - only a month and a half until the yoga retreat I signed up for with mom!
- Make a weekly meal plan and prep veggies on the weekend. Keeping up with this one pretty consistently.
- Get rid of junk we never use (i.e. downsize our "things") and organize storage and spare spaces.We worked on organizing the spare bedroom this past weekend - have three big bags of old clothes to bring to Good Will!
- Work on making the backyard nicer (plant flowers, landscape, garden).
Set reminders in my phone to make me check in on my goals at least monthly(and blog about it). DONE! Now I just need to stay on top of blogging about it each month.
Not as much progress as last month, but I've been concentrating on #10 right now, so I'll play catch up once that's done. This monthly reminder is perfect - there are a few in there that I need to start working on, and a few that have plans in the works for later this year.
How do you stay on top of your goals?