Some more decent progress - looking forward to another intentional month!
17 GOALS FOR 2017:
- Read 30 books. (13/30)
- Finish 2 cross-stitch patterns. (1/2)
- Finish Amber art book and start a new one. (3 pages to go)
- Take monthly baby and family photos. (9/12)
- Journal or sketchbook daily. (25/30)
- Set a schedule for blogging (weekly) (3/4), crafting (daily) (22/30) and getting out of the house (3-4x weekly) (4/4).
Make and freeze meals for post-partum.
- Gather 10 good crockpot recipes. (4/10)
- Set a routine for exercising (3-4x weekly). (2/4 - started classes at the community centre and incorporating some yoga and rowing)
- Catalogue library. (no progress)
- Organize, declutter, minimize, purge. (rearranged the kitchen and pantry: love it!)
- Figure out cloth-diapering (not sure I'm going to go this route),
nursing/pumpingand making baby food(so much fun!)
- Stay in touch with friends while on maternity leave. (yes)
- Be intentional deepening relationship with Pat. Set weekly date nights. (4/4 - still nothing too fancy, but spending time together is what counts)
- Go to a weekly drop-in session or mother/baby class. (4/4)
- Make a fabric book and a colour sorting game for Marc. (0/2)
- Use fresh herbs and tomatoes from the garden as much as possible and preserve them come the fall. (used herbs and tomatoes in pasta bakes, salads and while roasting meat or vegetables)