We are well on our way into March, but I thought it would be worthwhile to look back on my progress for February. I certainly didn't have as much time to focus on some of these, but I'm pretty happy with what I was able to accomplish considering.
17 GOALS FOR 2017:
- Read 30 books. (6/30)
- Finish 2 cross-stitch patterns. (0/2 - basically done the Woodland Sampler, just want to modify a few of the summer panels)
- Finish Amber art book and start a new one. (no progress)
- Take monthly baby and family photos. (2/12 - except for the family photo, need more of those)
- Journal or sketchbook daily. (17/28 - not back considering)
- Set a schedule for blogging (weekly) (2/4), crafting (daily) (17/28) and getting out of the house (3-4x weekly) (3/4 - one week I only made it out twice).
Make and freeze meals for post-partum.(done - will blog later)
- Gather 10 good crockpot recipes. (3/10)
- Set a routine for exercising (3-4x weekly). (0/4)
- Catalogue library. (no progress)
- Host Thanksgiving. (not there yet)
- Organize, declutter, minimize, purge. (no real progress)
- Figure out cloth-diapering (not there yet), nursing/pumping (still working on both) and making baby food (not there yet).
- Stay in touch with friends while on maternity leave. (yes)
- Tackle a new "kitchen challenge" monthly (challenging recipe / technique). (0/12)
- Be intentional deepening relationship with Pat. Set weekly date nights. (4/4 - counted having a few moments to ourselves while Marc is not in our arms)
- Plan a family trip (overnight, not counting grandparents' house). (not there yet)