Looking on the bright side though, I've been plowing through my long list of books to read! My goal is to read 50 books this year & I'm right on track (the Harry Potters, Hunger Games & some other short books have helped a lot... I much prefer big books like Game of Thrones, but it isn't feasible to read so many of those). I also had a really intense afternoon of spring cleaning last week. There are a couple more areas in the apartment that need some sprucing up, so I'm hoping to get to that this week.
Anyway, here's what I'm planning for this week:
- JOB SEARCH! At least an hour or two each day!
- go for a walk & photograph some flowering trees
- get back into daily yoga by restarting the intermediate 21-day challenge
- spring cleaning: bedroom edition
- list something new in each shop, each day
- take some photos so that I can list something new each day
- spend some quality time with my sketchbook
- a peek at my new tea cup
- a book to recommend
- a collection post
- a new science post over at Science Byte
I hope everyone has a great week!
Post a Comment