Still going strong working on my goals - there are a few I want to focus on this month: namely finishing a cross-stitch, working in my sketchbook regularly and getting into a simple exercise routine.
17 GOALS FOR 2017:
- Read 30 books. (7/30)
- Finish 2 cross-stitch patterns. (0/2 - basically done the Woodland Sampler, just want to modify a few of the summer panels)
- Finish Amber art book and start a new one. (no progress)
- Take monthly baby and family photos. (3/12 - except for the family photos, Pat and I tend not to take photos together very often..)
- Journal or sketchbook daily. (14/30)
- Set a schedule for blogging (weekly) (3/5), crafting (daily) (14/30) and getting out of the house (3-4x weekly) (2/5 - the other 3 weeks I only made it out twice).
Make and freeze meals for post-partum.(done - will blog later)
- Gather 10 good crockpot recipes. (3/10)
- Set a routine for exercising (3-4x weekly). (0/5 though I have been fitting in some walks and a bit of yoga while Marc plays)
- Catalogue library. (no progress)
- Host Thanksgiving. (looks like this won't happen as there will be a surprise birthday party in Pat's family on that weekend)
- Organize, declutter, minimize, purge. (no real progress)
- Figure out cloth-diapering (just washed the 6 pairs I have and will be trying them out this week),
nursing/pumping (we're finally really getting the hang of nursing; I just need to figure out how to get letdown when I pump) and making baby food (not there yet).
- Stay in touch with friends while on maternity leave. (yes)
- Tackle a new "kitchen challenge" monthly (challenging recipe / technique). (1/12 - made chicken pot pie for the first time and it was pretty good!)
- Be intentional deepening relationship with Pat. Set weekly date nights. (5/5 - nothing elaborate, mostly just walks or watching TV together after Marc is asleep for the night)
- Plan a family trip (overnight, not counting grandparents' house). (not there yet)
Post a Comment