Today is Pat's 27th birthday! Happy birthday honey!
Unfortunately, I won't be able to spend the day with him, since he's still up North on vacation, painting the car & I'm stuck in Hamilton preparing for my thesis defense. Makes me realize how lucky I am to have him in my life though. I'll be thinking about him all day & plan on celebrating as soon as he gets back.
Here's our most recent picture together, taken at my aunt's wedding in August:
Isn't he handsome? I'm so lucky! And so proud of the man he's becoming. He recently received another promotion at work, which has been a near-yearly occurrence for him. He's doing so well, taking on more managerial roles, and I couldn't be more excited for him.
In honour of his special day - and since this was appropriately this week's theme for the 52 Lists in 52 Weeks project - here is a list of some of his outstanding qualities:
- generous, thoughtful, good-hearted, kind, helpful, giving, nice
- reliable, dependable, responsible, trustworthy
- hard-working, honest, strong, independent, mature
- intelligent, smart, talented, fast, well-read, technical
- funny, sweet, charming, courteous, witty, playful
- sexy, smitten, passionate, good-looking, handsome, well-dressed
- patient, attentive, loving, gentle, quiet, comfortable, decent, stable
- friendly, magnanimous, affable, companiable
- down to earth, modest, casual, unassuming, laid-back, easy-going
- obstinate, decisive, stubborn, driven
- coy, secretive, sly, restrained
- modern, liberal, up-to-date, socially conscious, open-minded
I could go on & on, but then it would just sound like bragging. Pat is a truly amazing guy & I am so grateful to have him in my life! I absolutely cannot wait to get my arms around this guy!
I hope you have a great day honey!
Happy Birthday Pat! I am glad you are so happy - goo d for you!!!! Great picture!
awwwwwwwwww! You two look so cute together! Good luck on the thesis and congrats to him!
Very sweet post Amanda. You both make a gorgeous couple. Good luck. Are you in research? I am a molecular biologist. Just curious to know whether we belong to the same fraternity. :-)
Post a Comment