Here's my progress on my goals for this year:
16 GOALS FOR 2016:
16 GOALS FOR 2016:
- Read 30 books. 7/30
- Try 16 new Ottolenghi recipes. 2/16
- Try 16 new (loose-leaf) teas. 11/16 - ordered 3 new ones from David's Tea this month (plus I got 3 free samples - I'm going to cross this goal off soon... and then concentrate on drinking all the tea I have now!).
- Put up shelves and organize craft room. Make it inspiring. Put up one shelf for canvases / paintings and organized quite a bit. I've even been down there painting, which feels wonderful! Just need to put up another shelf or two and organize a few more things.
- Finish Amber art book - this year I WILL! Only a few pages left!
- Work in sketchbook daily. This still isn't daily, more like weekly, but since I'm studying more right now, I'll give myself a pass.
- Blog weekly. Not great this month, and April is going to be crazy, so we'll see how it goes..
- Finish 2 cross-stitch samplers.
- Travel somewhere new.
- Sign up for and pass my SOCRA certification. Studying my butt off for April 30th.
- Make an inventory of all my books.
- Wake up earlier and practice yoga every morning. Have been more consistent with this, and have also added a rowing workout at least 3 times a week. Only a few more weeks until our yoga retreat!
- Make a weekly meal plan and prep veggies on the weekend. Keeping up with this one pretty consistently.
- Get rid of junk we never use (i.e. downsize our "things") and organize storage and spare spaces. The spare bedroom and our offices are looking much better than last month! Still need to work on organizing and decluttering more.
- Work on making the backyard nicer (plant flowers, landscape, garden).
Set reminders in my phone to make me check in on my goals at least monthly(and blog about it). DONE + 3/12 monthly reviews.
I love these monthly updates! Such a great reminder of what I want to accomplish this year!
What goals have you crossed off your list lately?