What happened to November? Am I the only one who missed it pass us by? I guess that's what happens when you're busy!
Last month brought a lot of changes - new job, new apartment, new commute, new city to explore. Plus a lot of boxes to unpack and garbage to throw out and stuff to donate. But I must say, despite all the go-go-go and busy-ness, the stress levels around here have been greatly reduced (mostly thanks to my paycheck and the shorter commute). It's been wonderful!
I expect this last month of 2012 to be just as jam-packed as November. Here's what I have planned for December:
- work, work, work
- unpack the remaining boxes (mostly my supplies) and sort through those in our storage unit
- empty the storage unit in Hamilton
- organize the kitchen, living room and office
- donate a bunch of stuff to GoodWill
- decorate for Christmas
- Christmas baking!
- work on my personal Sketchbook Project
- restart daily yoga and check out the gym downstairs
- go skating every weekend
- more photos of my new apartment, city view and neighborhood
- glimpses of my holiday decor and baking
- pages from my many sketchbooks, including my commuting one and my Sketchbook Project
- recipes: comfort food that you can make in advance for work lunches
- recommend: a few books I've read recently
Lastly, click on the Advertise tab for more information about sponsoring my blog.
I hope everyone has a wonderful and productive month!